Lighted Tow Boat
Battery Operated, batteries not included
16.8 x 6 x 4cm
The Hotel Building dates from the first years of the eighteenth century. The building was occup..
The Leger des Heils is the name of the Dutch arm of The Salvation Army.
Built in the mid 1800's and located along the canal, this converted residence is now a Tea House
Leeuwarden - Central Pharmacy
The Central Pharmacy is a monumental building in the center of Leeu..
The weigh house is generally the center of a market town, where trading takes place. To determine th..
Paired with DV110906 Harlingen - Salvation Army
Set of 3
The Mast on this Canal Boat is 30cm tall and lighted.
Hotel De Vrouwe from Stavoren
On the old port of Stavoren you will find Hotel De Vrouwe van Stavo..
The Stavoren Stadius (Town Hall) was built in 1880. The municipality of Stavoren was merge..
Winter Bare Tree
Winter bare Tree
The Blacksmiths House can be traced back to 1661. It has served many purposes for its’ owner o..